22 November 2010

The Rose Captain







(Vintage Silk Red blouse/ Distressed gray sweater/ Silence + Noise denim/ Steve Madden platform booties)

So far, Monday isn't too bad. Told you I'd start updating again! My obsession for thrifting has multiplied and I make it a daily habit, my (new) boyfriend is really really awesome, and I love and miss my two friends everyday. Things like death really put life in perspective, makes the small things really small and the big things really big and worth living for. Although I have suffered losses, I am happy.

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit, love the colour pops:) x

    www.golden-indigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your sweater! glad things are getting better! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. great top! can't wait to see the litas on you :)

    ReplyDelete