13 May 2010

It's a Mod Mod World





(Dress: Dreamcatcher Vintage; etsy will be up soon/Socks: UO/Shoes: ??)


Last year, I modeled for a very close colleague of mine’s ebay site. She runs an online boutique via Ebay called Dreamcatcher Vintage. She is currently moving to an Etsy though and this dress will be for sale if it hasn’t sold already! Out of everything I modeled for her, this dress was by far my favorite! If I had the money, I’d buy it myself (as of lately I've been scrounging my funds). I loved the print and the vibrant colors, before this shoot I’d never worn thigh high socks and now I can’t get enough of them!

It is a little on the short side, but if you're daring...that's no problem. For someone as short as myself, it was the perfect length.

Finals have taken up so much of my time that I haven't had time to post anything new, I try my best but it's getting down to the nitty gritty and I am really cramming. So hectic. Can't wait till it's all over. Luckily my final for theater is over. We had to do a monologue and I was really dreading it, my nerves always get the best of me! But in the end, I only stumbled on my lines once and my teacher ended up loving it.

Also, this Sunday, a local venue is having an event called 80's prom. I get so excited when I realize it's coming up because it's fun to dress up! Expect an outfit post. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment