26 January 2011

Toasty






(Alternative Apparel Cardigan/ Thrifted cream sweater/BDG jeans/Thrifted Boots)

It’s been a while! (As per usual). I’ve come to accept the fact that I cannot be as frequent a blogger as I wish to be! As long as that’s okay with you. Ahem. :) I certainly try! The cold is quite uninspiring as of late, and I just got over being sick along with starting what will prove to be my most challenging semester yet.


Anywayyy, this sweater was a christmas gift from my boyfriend and I’m telling you, it IS THE BEST THING EVER. SOOOOO soft, comfortable, and the cut is out of the ordinary which I love love love. Alternative Apparel makes a lot of basic clothing that is SOFT and COMFORTABLE. I love that brand. The boots are my go to shoe for super cold mornings, and I layered up REAL good with that thick sweater underneath…just one of my many thrift store finds. So perfect for this foggy weather.

I hope everyone's year is off to a great start!






1 comment:

  1. this cardigan looks like the most comfortable cardigan ever!!

    ReplyDelete