30 April 2010

Keep It Clean






(Shirt: F21/Leggings:BDG from UO/Cardigan: BDG from UO/Necklace:UO/Nail Color:Purple#1/Shoes:Enzo Angiolini)

April has been such a tizzy! It's the last day of the month and I cannot wait for the warmer months to start up. I'm very much a summer loving gal; I love my short shorts and miniskirts.

Anyway, I'm sort of a fan of rabbits and this necklace was on sale at my job for ten dollars, I couldn't resist! The shoes have been hidden away in my closet for warmer months and now it's time I bring them out. I'll admit I haven't really given them much attention. However, I must say they are much more comfortable than I gave them credit for in the past.

I didn't have much time to pick out an outfit today. After studying and blog browsing all night, I woke up a little on the late side. Nothing some coffee and lace paneled leggings can't fix!

6 comments:

  1. yaay ashley♥ can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bolg looks very good : D nice rabbit Necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog.. It has a really refreshing style and your fashion sense is wonderful! I love the cardigan, necklace and sandals.. All perfect for summer!

    I'm now a follower! :)
    Chloe
    http://chloeinfinite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stumbled over here through Chictopia... Great style, the first posts here seem pretty promising! It's always great finding new inspirational blogs :)

    Well, enough said. Love from http://kunst-kinder.blogspot.com , Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Anna:

    Thank you! I love your blog as well. :)

    ReplyDelete