Yes, it's been QUITE a busy week for me! There will probably be an outfit post today or tomorrow.
A COUPLE THINGS:
1) Work is picking up, but now we close at 10pm. Torture! Getting out of Urban at midnight is not going to be good for my schedule once school starts, I can tell you that much!
2) I met Jackson Rathbone and saw him perform with his band 100 Monkeys. He's quite a southern gentlemen and veryyyy easy on the eyes.
3) I have a new coworker (among many) and it's none other than Kelly Shoestrings! Yayy.
4) I was featured on GAP.COM! Skinny Love
5) I drove to Visalia for the TIGI Rockaholic bus tour. I photographed everything for Renaissance Salon and spent the day with great company. (My ex-boyf was there too). The tour bus is a literal traveling salon. The inside is luxurious and really cool.
I'm pretty sure that's it. Well most of it. My summer has finally decided to kick-off and yet I start school in 11 days. Awesome. Haha.
Also, Drew Barrymore is featured on the August issue of Nylon. I loved her spread in the magazine. It's all about the denim which ties in with the Gap denim campaign I guess you could say!