05 August 2010

Dailies


Yes, it's been QUITE a busy week for me! There will probably be an outfit post today or tomorrow.

A COUPLE THINGS:

1) Work is picking up, but now we close at 10pm. Torture! Getting out of Urban at midnight is not going to be good for my schedule once school starts, I can tell you that much!

2) I met Jackson Rathbone and saw him perform with his band 100 Monkeys. He's quite a southern gentlemen and veryyyy easy on the eyes.

3) I have a new coworker (among many) and it's none other than Kelly Shoestrings! Yayy.

4) I was featured on GAP.COM! Skinny Love

5) I drove to Visalia for the TIGI Rockaholic bus tour. I photographed everything for Renaissance Salon and spent the day with great company. (My ex-boyf was there too). The tour bus is a literal traveling salon. The inside is luxurious and really cool.

I'm pretty sure that's it. Well most of it. My summer has finally decided to kick-off and yet I start school in 11 days. Awesome. Haha.

Also, Drew Barrymore is featured on the August issue of Nylon. I loved her spread in the magazine. It's all about the denim which ties in with the Gap denim campaign I guess you could say!

2 comments:

  1. You met Jackson Rathbone???

    How wonderful!!!!!

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love her! she has such a distinct personality and it shows in her personal style.

    ReplyDelete