01 March 2012

These Days

(favorite worn in/ripped up tshirt: Urban Outfitters, flares from F21)

(Leggings, and Blazer: Urban Outfitters, CAT FLAG Tshirt: gifted to me by a friend)

I could obviously say all the cliche things in the world right now regarding my overdue absence but alas, real life catches up and takes over and that is my reason. So there. Getting promoted, settling into an apartment, dealing with relationship neuroses, and finding time to photo my outfits all take a toll on little old me. However, I'm back and I can't promise it'll be consistent but I promise to do my best!

The first photo is just my favorite tshirt that I personlized with rips and tears and a pair of flares. I find that usually on my days off when I'm able to photograph outfits, I'd rather wear simple, boring clothing not worth photographing. I'm lazy like that.

The next outfit was actually taken on CHRISTMAS EVE, yeah...But that tshirt was the most PERFECT gift ever. And it came from my close friend Ashley who should also blog but also has no time. The insight leggings are from my workplace as well as that blazer which I've had forever. I'm hopefully getting a tripod soon and the weather should start to change which meanssssss....OUTSIDE photos! Yay! Ahh, the things that excite me.


1 comment: